Monday, June 18, 2012

Cherry Round Up

Wow! The projects you put on here were great. I know we had a scant few to participate, but the theme was narrow. Thank you ladies who participated. To those who haven't looked, here are the Cherry themed entries.
Mom on Timeout made this delicious smoothies! I substituted soy yogurt to keep it vegan, but it was so refreshing and wonderful especially in this Texas heat I am stuck in.
 Will Cook for Smiles made these Cherry Limeade Pops! They are just as pretty as they are good. Trust me, Aubrey and I fought over the last one. I don't have a Popsicle mold, so I just used some Dixie cups and Popsicle sticks I had for crafts (never been used no worries).
A Lovely Mess crocheted these cherries. It makes me want to learn how to crochet! I have never learned or tried but if I could whip these up I could make a fun fruit bowl of crocheted fruit for Aubrey's play kitchen. Wouldn't that just be sweet...

I want to thank you girls for participating! (Even you mom!) It is always fun to see what other moms are doing and making. So if you haven't go check these ladies out. Their blogs are all fun! I will be keeping an eye out on what y'all do next :)

Was the themed party fun? I just love cherries and thought I should share the love!

Andie



No comments:

Post a Comment